The Siddha Yoga Meditation Center in Houston Once Again Welcomes You!
The Houston center has reopened and Shri Guru Gita Recitation will be held each Sunday at 9:30-10:40 am CST.
Also on the full moon of Wednesday, July 13th at 7-8:30pm CST, we will come together for a special celebration in honor of Gurupurnima.
Please note, COVID Safety Measures that will be respectfully in effect, include:
- If you are feeling ill, have any COVID related symptoms, have tested positive for COVID, or may have been recently exposed do COVID, please do not attend
- Participants must be fully vaccinated, including at least one booster
- Masks are required while inside the center
- Signing of a waiver/contact tracing document
- You are asked to bring your own blanket, water, etc.
- Standing darshan is requested at the end of events
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for all events
A complete list of the Houston center’s COVID protocol and safety measures, as designed through community input and SYDA Foundation guidelines, is available here.
We ask that you read this document before coming to the center. This document may change over time, so please check back frequently.